Cleburne Friends of the Cultural Arts has signed up for Kroger’s Community Awards Program. What that means is that you can link your Kroger Card to CFCA, and each time you swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card, then CFCA will get a donation based on your purchases and it won’t cost you any extra dollars whatsoever.
Here are Kroger’s instructions for linking your card. It is very simple. You can do it online. Please do it today. Note that if you linked your card before August 1, you must do it again now. Thanks – Cleburne Friends of the Cultural Arts.
Dear CLEBURNE FRIENDS OF THE CULTUREL ARTS 74234,
Congratulations on your enrollment into our Kroger Community Rewards Program. Your participants can begin enrolling online now.
You have been assigned a new NPO number 74234,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
· If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
· If you are a new online customer:
o You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
· Already have a Kroger.com account?
o Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
o Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
o Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
o Select your organization and click on “Save”.
o To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
o Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
· Sign in to your Kroger account
· Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
· Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
· See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.
(Spanish Instructions available upon request.)