J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex Event Rental Policy
- Cleaning Deposit must be paid in full at time of rental
- 1/2 Rental Fee must be paid at time of rental.
- Final 1/2 Rental Fee must be paid 15 days prior to the event date or the contract is subject to cancellation.
- Rent and Cleaning Deposit checks will be deposited in the bank at the time of receipt.
- All Fees Must be paid in full 15 days prior to the event.
- Cleaning deposits not picked up 90 days after notified by phone/email will be considered donations to CFCA and not refunded.
- No schedule changes or cancellations accepted later than 15 days prior to event.
- All changes to rental agreements must be made in person by the original signer at J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex, ie change in hours, change in date.
- All renters will be required to obtain special event insurance, as well as liquor liability (if applicable) in amounts of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate.
- Renters will also name J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex as additional insured on the policy and provide a certificate of insurance to J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex that states coverage is in force.
- Organizations may present a certificate of insurance listing J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex as additionally insured on their existing policy.
- Failure to provide a certificate of insurance at least 15 days prior to the event may result in cancellation of the rental agreement.
Set-Up and Cleaning Policy
- Events of 4 or more hours will be allowed 1 hour setup/1 hour cleanup.
- Less than 4 hours will be allowed ½ hour setup/cleanup.
All specific equipment requests must be made with the designated CFCA Facilities Manager.