J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex Event Rental Policy
- 1/2 Cleaning Deposit must be paid at the time of rental
- 1/2 Rental Fee must be paid at the time of rental.
- Final 1/2 Rental Fee and Cleaning Deposit must be paid 15 days prior to the event date or the contract is subject to cancellation.
- Rent and Cleaning Deposit checks will be deposited in the bank at the time of receipt.
- Cleaning deposits not picked up 90 days after notified by phone/email will be considered donations to CFCA and not refunded.
- An inconvenience fee of $20 will be charged when a representative of JN Long arrives to lock up and the event is still in progress.
- Renter will pay regular hourly rate for each additional hour not on the contract. (Future rentals not allowed until charges are paid.)
- Cancelling within 20 days of event will result in forfeiture of ½ rental fee. Cleaning deposit will be returned.
- All changes to rental agreements must be made in person by the original signer at J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex, ie change in hours, change in date.
- All renters will be required to obtain special event insurance, as well as liquor liability (if applicable) in amounts of no less than $1,000,000 per occurrence / $2,000,000 Aggregate.
- Renters will also name J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex as additional insured on the policy and provide a certificate of insurance to J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex that states coverage is in force.
- Organizations may present a certificate of insurance listing J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex as additionally insured on their existing policy.
- Failure to provide a certificate of insurance at least 15 days prior to the event may result in cancellation of the rental agreement.
Set-Up and Cleaning Policy
- Events of 4 or more hours will be allowed 1 hour setup/1 hour cleanup.
- Less than 4 hours will be allowed ½ hour setup/cleanup.
All specific equipment requests must be made with the designated CFCA Facilities Manager.
Guidelines – Use of Leased Space at JN Long Cultural Arts complex
- NO water activities, amusement devices, inflatables (bounce houses), rides or animals
- Children must be under adult supervision anyplace on JN Long Complex including inside and outside.
- No Smoking on Premises
- No Firearms on Premises
- No Glass Bottles on Premises
- No Hard Liquor Allowed
- No Drunk or Disorderly Conduct Allowed
- No climbing on furniture, tables, chairs.
- Renter is responsible for ALL damage to the property.
- Keep all doors/windows closed when heat or A/C are running.
- Parking lot/outdoor areas are not part of the rental – keep your party indoors.
- Volume must be controlled to not create a nuisance. City Noise Ordinance in effect at 8:00 pm.
- Setup is renters responsibility.
- Tables, chairs etc must be returned where they came from.
- Do not stack chairs over 5 high.
- Vacuum carpeted areas or sweep and mop hard floors
- Empty all trash receptacles
- Check and clean bathrooms and empty trash receptacles
- Remove all trash bags to the outside dumpster behind the cafeteria on Shaw Street.
- Remove all decorations including tape on walls.
- Pick up trash outside of building and deposit in dumpster
- Turn off all lights
- Lock and secure all doors and windows upon exiting.