J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex Offices, Galleries and Gift Shop
Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Clubs Meeting at J.N. Long Cultural Arts Complex
Cleburne Camera Club: Meets on 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Just a bunch of people who love photography. They have regular speakers at the 1st meeting of the month, when they turn in photos for judging. Monthly friendly contest judging and critique at the 2nd meeting.
Johnson County Art Guild: Meets the first Thursday of each month. No meetings in January, December, July and August. Visitors are welcome to meetings, museum visits and gallery night activities. Monthly mini- show competition at monthly meetings.
Creative Writers of Johnson County: Meets on first Wednesdays at 1:30 pm. Programs feature read and critique opportunities and guest speakers.
Lazy Kate Spinners and Weavers: Meets on the 3rd Saturday of the month.
Cleburne Quilt Bee – Meets 3:00 pm on 2nd Monday of each Month at Cleburne Senior Center 1212 Glenwood, Cleburne, TX
Classes Available in Music, Tai Chi, Painting, Ceramics, etc.
Regularly Scheduled Classes
- Arts & Crafts Classes – Acrylics, Watercolor, China Painting, Ceramics, Candle Making, Clay Sculpture. Instructor Janet Kostellic. Click to see full list and times.
- Zumba – Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, in the Gym with Irene. $3 per class
- Zumba – Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Instructor: Aida. $3 per class
- Tai Chi – Tuesdays & Thursdays, 10:00 am to 11:00 am. Instructor: Sherry Jones. $5.00 per Class
- Watercolor Classes – All levels. Fridays 12:30 am to 3:30 pm. Instructor: Anne Winchester. $18.75 per class
- Beginner Tai Chi – Monday & Wednesdays, 11:15 pm to 12:15 pm. Instructor: Sherry Jones. $5.00 per class.
- Zumba – Monday thru Friday, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Instructor: Alma. $3 per class (Classes will resume Thursday, January 4, 2018)
- Zumba – Monday thru Thursday, 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Instructor: Irene. $3 per class
Paint-n-Sip Watercolor Instructor Susie Burrows. All painting supplies, instruction, 16×20 mat are included. Appetizers, snacks and drinks are provided.Feel free to bring your own adult beverages. $40 per person. Limit 20 painters. 3rd Saturday of the Month, Downstairs in the Main Building…check our Facebook Page for event details
Classes by Request
- Guitar lessons by appointment, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Instructor: Marc Noriega. Call: 254-854-2636 (Leave a message, the will call back as soon as possible) Intro Class $25, Private Lessons $30, Small Group Classes (Pricing by Class Size) Visit on Facebook.